UrbanCare Pharmacy’s Meds-4-Home program is designed to provide a 30-day supply of medications to patients upon discharge from a hospital or rehab facility. We will work with discharging physicians and provide the 30-day supply of medication prepackaged in a punch out compliance package.
Our Meds-4-Home program focuses on patient safety, compliance,
and convenience. Medication will be compliance packaged exactly as
it was in the facility and will be conveniently delivered to the facility
or the patients home in sync with their discharge. Following an exact
medication protocol after discharge is the one sure way to avoid
readmission. The Med-4-Home program is the right program for
the right time for the right patient when safety, compliance, and
convenience are most needed.
- Each order is custom-filled and individually labeled just for you with
your medication names, dosages, description, and directions for use.
Time Saving & Convenient
- Each blister pack is clearly marked with drug name, date, day of
week, and color coded to the time of day you take your medication.
For Example: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Bedtime, or by time such as
8AM, 12PM, 6PM, 8PM customized to your specific needs.
Better Health Outcomes
- Your 30-day supply medication packaging will mean fewer trips to the
pharmacy and less time organizing multiple bottles and pill boxes.
- Your PRN “As Needed” medications & non-pill form meds can be
synced and filled the same time.
- Each pack can be torn off individually or in a strip making traveling or
taking a dose with you simple and convenient.
- It has been statistically proven that patients who use compliance
packaging achieve up to 90% compliance rates on average compared
to patients that use pill bottles only achieving maximum
adherence of 56%.
- 20% of all hospital admissions are due to medication non-adherence.